A German-Israeli-Palestinian team consists of young political activists that organize joint seminars on a two-State solution, security, social justice, and sustainability. “Despite the frozen peace process, as youth we hope to change the situation and improve the future of all parties involved. We believe that we can achieve this goal. We will be the change,” stated by Ahmad Karaeen, one of WBC’s Palestinian project partners.
The WBC provides a protected and safe space, which allows partners to meet on an equal footing.
Here, a trustful co-operation is possible- even with different subject matters.
- Ongoing seminars and workshops on “social justice”
- Narratives in Israel and Palestine
- 50 years of political youth exchange: Facing the Future Together
- Annual conference 2015: Two Narratives-One Future
- Women’s network
- Cooperation with trade unions in Israel, Palestine and Germany
Projects are financed by the German Ministry of Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and in cooperation with the Forum Civil Peace Service.